The ACT Government has a Find A Health Service page on the ACT Health website.
Quick Telephone Reference
- Canberra Hospital (02) 5124 0000
- Calvary Hospital (02) 6201 6111
- healthdirect (previously called healthfirst) gives you easy access to health advice, and information about general practice and after hours medical, pharmacy and dental services in your local area. Call 1800 022 222
- ACT Health Crisis Assessment and Treatment (CATT) Mental Health Triage Service 1800 629 354
- ACT Pathology. ACT Government Pathology collection centres are based in the hospitals and many community health centres. Phone 02 5124 2816 to be directed to the centre closest to you.
- Community Health Intake (CHI) https://health.act.gov.au/hospitals-and-health-centres/community-health-centres is the main booking line for all government community based health services in the ACT. To book an appointment, call 02 5124 9977 between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday and 8am to 3:30pm on Wednesday. Bookings for Outpatient Clinics are also managed on this number. You can also cancel an appointment on line https://health.act.gov.au/hospitals-and-health-centres/community-health-centres/making-appointment/appointment-cancellation
- Interpreter Service 131 450
Last updated: 16/7/2019