Looking after your health with a long-term condition
HCCA wants to know what helps, and what makes it harder, for people with long-term conditions to look after their health – including during COVID-19. If you have a long-term health condition and use health services in the ACT we would love to hear from you.
- There’s a short online survey for people with long-term conditions here.
- There’s also a short online survey for carers, parents or guardians of someone with a long-term condition here.
HCCA also invites you to take part in a telephone, Zoom or Skype conversation of between 30 minutes and 1 hour. We’ll talk about:
- How you usually look after your health
- People and organisations that help you to do this
- Anything that makes this difficult, and
- Any ways that COVID-19 has changed how you look after your health.
- We might also talk about diagnosis and post-diagnosis support.
You can read more about what the conversation involves in the Participant Information here.
If you’re interested in talking with us as part of the project, or would like us to send you a paper survey with a pre-paid return envelope, please contact Sarah Spiller at HCCA on 02 6230 7800 or email@example.com.
This project is supported by the ACT Health Directorate and is part of HCCA’s Community Health Literacy Project.
Last updated: 4/6/2020