HCCA encourages individuals and organisations who share its aims, objectives and values to become members of HCCA. We recognise that having a strong, engaged and diverse membership very important to effective consumer involvement in health decision making.
HCCA offers membership to both individuals and organisations which benefit them in a variety of ways including:
- eligibility to be endorsed as a consumer representative
- access to training and support as a consumer representative
- invitations to events, including training and workshops
- attendance and voting rights at the AGM
- invitation to policy briefings
Our Membership Policy was endorsed by the Executive Committee in June 2015 and can be downloaded below.
HCCA is a membership organisation. The Executive Committee sets the strategic direction of the organisation and is made up of members elected by the membership
Last updated: 13/12/2019