Consumer Reference Groups
- inform HCCA’s position on health policy and
- identify issues of importance to consumers.
The goal is for the consumer voice to shape the health services we use. These groups also help ensure that future health strategies and policies are, in fact, consumer driven.
Currently there are five active Consumer Reference Groups in the areas of
The Consumer Reference Groups bring together
- consumer representatives, and
- nominees from support groups and
- health service organisations.
The groups inform the ACT Government, health services and other organisations, including the Capital Health Network, about issues of importance to consumers in the ACT and surrounding region.
Last updated: 27/6/2019