Looking for information about COVID?
For up-to-date information about COVID-19 check the following websites and phone lines:
- The ACT Health Covid-19 website
- Healthdirect’s Covid-19 website (This has information in other languages)
- Disability Information Helpline: Phone 1800 643 787, 8am-8pm Mon to Fri, and 9am-7pm Sat and Sun.
- The Older Person’s Support Line: Phone 1800 171 866.
- ACT Communicable Disease Control (CDC) team: Phone 5124 9213, or 9962 4155 after hours.
If you are concerned and want further information you can call the Australian Government Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080, 24 hours/day, seven days a week.
Weekly COVID-19 Statistics
Each Friday, we post the latest COVID-19 case numbers for the ACT on our Facebook page and below. You can find these statistics and the full epidemiological reports on the ACT Health COVID-19 website. You can also find the latest vaccination rates on the Australian Government Department of Health website.
Below are the statistics for the past 6 weeks:
Each month, we will post a graph of the weekly case numbers for the past 3 months so that you can see the trends in COVID cases.